1. Cannot turn on the dac: If the light of power adapter is on. Try another power supply. Or press the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to see if it can be restarted.
2. Bluetooth input has no response: Switch the input to Bluetoothand wait for two seconds until the Bluetooth light flashes.
3. Sound becomes smaller or no output due to Bluetooth connection: Change another Bluetooth audio source device, or delete the connection on your Bluetooth device and reconnect it, or check if other inputs have the same problem.
4. Be sure to confirm the impedance, power and other parameters of your speakers before buying, so as to ensure that you buy a suitable product.
5. Some possible reason for noise: Problem from your speakers. Problem from input audio source devices, try different audio sources to test. Audio signal line is suspended. Audio cable problem, not firm or bad quality. Poor power adapter.
6. Don't connect only one or none speakers or the device will burn out. Because the instantaneous output voltage of high power is relatively high, when the single pulse exceeds the device voltage, it will break the dac.
7. Reasons for burning down the dac: Exceeding the limit voltage required by the amp. Unstable voltage. Wrong cable connection. When the output is unloaded or only connected to one channel. AC and DC are used in a mixed manner.
8. Power is not enough and the sound is low: Check whether the power, voltage and current and signal amplitude of the audio source are sufficient.
9. Sound interruption: Insufficient speaker impedance. Insufficient power supply current.